100% Recycled Gypsum
20 Litre Bag
Made by a unique patented process this 100% recycled gysum is made into a highly absorbent granule. EVO-Dri absorbs oils, fuels, coolants, degreaser, mild acids and caustics, paints, solvents and most liquids and can be used on hard surfaces wherever oils, fuels, chemicals and liquids are stored, handled and spilt
• Ideal for road-side spills, service stations, workshops, parking areas, re-fueling areas, paint shops and automotive workshops.
• Gypsum granules between 4-6mm ideal for removing all liquid spills from concrete, bitumen and painted surfaces.
• Ideal for secondary clean up of spills when a final ‘polishing’ absorbent is required.
• Absorbs and cleans up most oils, fuels, solvents, coolant, degreasers, mild acids, bases, paints, inks, dyes and other water based liquids.
• EVO-Dri eliminates slippery surfaces, reduces potential slip hazards and improves safety in the workplace.
• Absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
• EVO-Dri is compatible with, and absorbs mild acids and bases. The suitability with a specific chemical should be confirmed by sample testing. We can provide samples as required.
• Absorbents retain the characteristics of the absorbed liquid. Appropriate PPE should be worn and disposal of used absorbents should be in accordance with local regulations.
spill clean up